Monday, August 6, 2012

New Me?

Once again, I have failed to keep up on my blogging.  I know, I know, shocking, right?!  For some reason time just gets away from me and POOF!  Almost 5 months has gone by since the last time I've been here.

Not much has changed....except for my super cool new haircut!  I LOVE it!  I've noticed (and have been told) that the more weight I shed, the shorter my hair gets.  Good thing I only have about 20 more pounds left, huh?!  Cause there's not much hair left of the top of my head LOL  I like to call it my Ellen-do....it freaking ROCKS!

Me!  July, 2012


There it is....up there....that's me!  Can you believe it?!  Me either!  What a journey it has been.  There have been a lot of ups and downs, but I wouldn't have changed a thing.  In one word, it's been...Amazing.


Anywho, I really need to get back on track, get my head out of the clouds and buckle down.  I've come too far to not make this work.  I'm going to start planning ahead with my meals, shakes and exercise.  I think people call it being organized ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...