Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Journey In Pictures...The First 6 Months

October 4, 2010...day before surgery
Okay, I have no idea why my pictures ended up so staggered this way, but at least I have them up here, right?  LOL  So, just a quick rundown of my sizes/stats and I'm outta here so you can scroll thru the pics.  I started out at 302 pounds and am currently down to 222.4, which is about 79 pounds gone in 6 months.  I was wearing size 26/28 pants and am into an 18 (buying non Lane Bryant stuff ROCKS) and my shirts were a 26/28 also down to an 18 (Old Navy and I are becoming really good friends).  My bras were a 48DD (holy sh!t) and I'm now into a 42C.  So, those are my stats...I love my RNY!!!!!  I'm having more and more cravings, but I'm working thru them better than I thought I would.  Right now I'm in hot pursuit of Sugar Free Root beer barrels and wouldn't you know it, Amazon has them!  They have everything!  I'm back to drinking diet soda, not my proudest moment, but I refuse to go back to my Diet Mt. Dew, so that's a major victory in itself for me.


One Month Post-Op

2 Months Post-Op

3 Months Post-Op

4 Months Post-Op

5 Months Post-Op

6 Months Post-Op


5 comments:

  1. You are looking fabulous! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam!!!! You have been such an inspiration to me during my journey. Thank you for all you do on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...