Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is It Fall Yet? Or Even Better, September Yet?


Ahhh, Fall, my favorite time of the year.  About this time every year, I get the itch for Fall, and I just can't wait for it to arrive.  I love everything there is about about Fall...the colors, the pumpkins, Halloween...and most importantly?  COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!  I can hardly wait!  As of September 1st, (if not a couple of days before) I will have my house all decked out to the 9s with Fall Decorations.  Every inch of of this place, from top, to bottom, to the bathroom, will look like Fall puked all over and I love it!  It's all I can do to wait for October 1st to decorate for Halloween. 

I usually take off Saturdays so I can watch me some FSU (Florida State University) and ISU (Iowa State University) football games, but this year I have Saturday and Sundays off, so bring on the games, baby!  Before I had surgery I used to make loads of snacks for the games.  Meatballs, chips and dip, taco dip, anything football.  So, this season should prove interesting since last year I had surgery in October and could only drink liquids or soft foods for most of the season.  It's funny how much can change in a year and for the better, but I'll save that for a later post. 

So, now I'm off to look at game schedules and to plan out my Saturdays.  I'm thinking I need to set up the TV in my sewing room and get some projects together so I can sew and cheer on my teams.  Go Noles and Clones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...