Sunday, July 31, 2011

Housework Is Evil...Need I Say More?

This weekend has been hotter than heck and all I wanted to do was catch up on my sleep and just lounge around.  So, what do I end up doing?  Tons and tons of laundry.  Oh!  And to top it off, I decided it would be a good idea to mow the lawn at 1 in the afternoon.  Could it be any hotter?!  There's no shade, no breeze, no nothing!  Just me, trying to keep the sweat out of my eyes and trying to keep myself from busting into random dance moves while listening to my iPod.  I should have kept my butt inside where it's cool. 

So, now I'm sitting here, trying to cool off and putting off folding the laundry and putting it away.  Plus I really need to pick up my bedroom and I've been wanting to rearrange it.  Why is it we decide to do all of this stuff when it's 1000 degrees outside instead of just sitting back and relaxing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...