Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally....The Weekend



Well, that pretty much sums up my last week.  It was the week from emotional hell!  I haven't been on this hormonal roller coaster since about a month post op.  I've had some days since, here and there, but not a whole week since.  Holy crap it was horrible!

I couldn't get in a good mood for anything!  I felt like I couldn't get enough sleep.  Like I couldn't get ahead.  It felt like I would take 2 steps forward and 3 steps back.  It has been one long week for everyone involved and I am so sorry.  I wish I knew what triggered this whole thing so I could forewarn others.  So they could take cover or come prepared! 

I am so happy that the week is over and that I'm off for the weekend.  I'm hoping to get everything back into check and come Monday be back on track.  I want to enjoy the Holiday weekend without having my head spin around in circles and pea soup spewing from my mouth.  Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hope things got better after your weekend! I've been having some days like that lately as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! Things are looking up, finally. I've just got to remember to take things one day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...