Saturday, July 16, 2011

Holy Wow!!! It's Hotter Than....

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!  It's the dead of summer here in Iowa and mother nature is strutting her stuff and showing us who is boss.  It's supposed to be in the 90's today, with a heat index of 100+.  It's hot, it's humid...it's Iowa!  LOL  And to make matters worse, this icky humid weather is here to stay until at least Wednesday, or at least that's what the heat advisory says.  I don't plan on doing much, that's for sure.  I went for my walk early today, ran to the grocery store for the ingredients for taco salad and then to Walmart (huge mistake). But for some reason, I decided to rearrange my pantry today and needed a new spice rack and some new air tight containers.

Anywho, because it's so hot out today, I thought I would post a few pictures of ways to cool off.  I hope you enjoy them!  Enjoy your weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...