Friday, May 17, 2013

Proud Aunt Moment!!!

***BRAG ALERT***BRAG ALERT***BRAG ALERT***

I don't talk a lot about my family on here because they may or may not be okay with my sharing their lives on here along with mine.  So, out of respect, I might mention them here and there, but that's really about it.  But today, I just can't contain myself.  I am bursting with proud Aunt Katie energy and have to share!  Ready?

My niece is going to Girls State Track today, running as a freshman in high school!  A freshman!  I'm so proud of her for this accomplishment and can't wait to go watch her run her little heart out.  It's hard to believe that the little girl I used to call Squirt (and sometimes I still slip up and do it) has grown up.  So, run hard and fast Squirt!  We're going to be there to cheer you on!  Good luck!  Aunt Katie loves you!


Aunt Katie and Squirt 2012


Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...