Sunday, October 6, 2013

3 Years Ago...Yesterday

October 5 2010, I made one of the biggest decisions of my life.  To get control over my weight, my health and my life.  And that decision has been worth it!  All the pain, tears and smiles...worth it.  

I have lost friends along the way, gained inspiration in places I never thought possible and have become a stronger woman.  I have had struggles, disappointments and letdowns, but I didn't stop.  I still make bad food decisions and have diet soda when I should be having water, but I am only human.  But with the support of all of you, my family and friends I got thru it.

3 years and still going strong!

Yesterday was a nice sunny day (a little chilly, but hey, it's fall!) to have a surge-iversary (and yes, in the weight loss community that is a real word LOL) and it was a great night with a couple of close friends to celebrate my accomplishments.  

Today I'm just laying back and relaxing.  It's cloudy and cold out so that gives me a green light to sit around, right?  RIGHT?!  I'm all curled up in my heated blanket, have my dogs by my side and dinner is cooking in the crockpot.  I think I'm ready for the afternoon.

 Until next time!

post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...