Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's Your Secret?



Lately on Facebook, I've been seeing posts from some friends who have posted before and after pictures of their weight loss.  And it seems about every other comment says the same thing, "Congrats!  You look wonderful!  What's your secret?".  When I posted my 100 pounds lost pictures, I received the same comments and never thought a thing about it.  Until last night.

Someone I've known for a long time lost 100 pounds recently and they look AMAZING!  And as I'm looking at their pictures and making my comment of how fabulous they look, there they are.  The "Hey!  You look great!  How did you do it?!".  The "What's your secret?" and "Message me your diet plan!" comments.  And then it hit me.  Their secret is like every one else who has lost weight, HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION!  Those two words are the secret to any success.  There's no magic diet, no wonder food and there's surely no easy way out.  You have to WANT to lose weight, you have to WANT to better your life, you have to WANT to feel better.  So, basically what I'm saying is you have to WANT it.  It's kind of all or nothing, especially when it comes to weight loss surgery. 

Hard work and determination have been my secrets to my success.  My weight loss surgery was merely a tool to get me back on track and to keep me in check.  The rest has been up to me.  And it's up to you!  Whether you've had weight loss surgery or not, your success is YOURS!  So, the next time someone asks you what your secret is to weight loss, you tell them...HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION! 



 Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...