Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Feeling Yucky...Again *sigh*

I thought before I go lay down for a quick nap, I would check in with everyone.  Not much has changed, BUT I'm on my 2nd cold in less than a month.  Really?!  Just when I was feeling better and my weight was on the way back down, I get hit with this. 

My kitchen counter looks like a small pharmacy and my bathroom has 2 boxes of Puff's Plus with lotion tissues open...yes, count them 2.  I don't know why I have 2 boxes open, maybe I was hoping one would feel better on my poor sore nose than the other, but no such luck.  However, I have found that TheraFlu Nighttime Warming syrup is the next best thing to Diet Coke or fully loaded Chocolate.  Yep, it's that good!  

My BodyMedia Fit Armband told me I slept at 62% efficiency last night...really?  I was only up about every hour, I don't know why it would be so poor?  Weird. Even though I took my TheraFlu and it helped my cough, I was still up with that annoying runny nose.  Cross your fingers I get more sleep tonight. 

I did manage to get out of bed, shower and go for my walk this morning with my mom.  We even walked 45 minutes today.  That's 15 minutes more than usual!  Leave it to me to walk more when I feel like death.  Hopefully it will help kick this cold in the butt and I can get back to normal.  After all, I can't be sick next week...it's Christmastime!  No one should be sick on Christmas, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...