Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mmmm...My House Smells Wonderful

I'm sitting here relaxing after my family Christmas and the smell of gingerbread is filling my house.  And even better, I didn't have to dirty a single dish or lift a finger...I got a Scentsy Warmer and Bricks for Christmas from my sister!  This little thing rocks!  I have looked at these a couple of different times, but never bought one.  It's stylish, fits into my decor and of course, the gingerbread smell is wonderful! 

I've been looking around on their website and I cannot believe all of the different smells and warmers they have and they are way reasonable (I'm starting to sound like I work for them...Hmmm, I could be onto something).  I'm thinking I might need a couple more for my house and of course more smell good scents!  If they made a mint chocolate smell, it would really be on! 

I also got a Wii gaming system and the Wii Fit Plus from my parents!  I was just like a little kid last night hooking up the Wii...I stayed up until 1am playing tennis and bowling!  I was jumping up and down when I got a strike, but very grateful that my blinds were shut LOL  I'm going to be hooking up the Wii Fit Plus here in a little bit, after I get another load of laundry done and a load of dishes out of the way.  I'm really excited to start using the Wii Fit Plus and to see what other fun games are out there.  I know that I want the Biggest Loser game, but want to see if I can rent it somewhere first.

We had a wonderful, white Christmas with family and friends on both days.  I am far enough along in my recovery that I could have just about everything for breakfast and dinner.  I made an egg dish for breakfast yesterday that used biscuits on the bottom and then you pour Egg Beaters, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, onion and pepper over the top.  It was fabulous!

My mom made a ham for dinner, with cheesy crockpot potatoes, veggies in a cheese sauce and an orange Jell-o salad, and I made low-fat, low-sodium green bean casserole.  It was a wonderful meal and then we opened packages.  There were a lot of left overs for today, but I just grabbed some ham to bring home and will probably eat on it for lunch tomorrow at work.  Well, the dryer just went off, so I'm outta here to go finish that laundry so I can better my bowling skills on the Wii!  Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...