Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Want This Phone!!!

HTC Desire
I have had my eye on this little beauty for awhile now.  The HTC Desire thru US Cellular, an Android phone and for them one of the best!  Right now I have the BlackBerry Tour and it's about 2 years old and starting to poop out on me.  Which is sad because I love the Tour, but I want an Android phone SO bad.

Everyone I know that has some sort of an Android phone loves it and something tells me I'd be the same.  The problem you ask?  I'm not up for an upgrade, so to buy this bad boy outright would be over $500!  Used is around $250-300, so I think that's the route I'm going to go.  Now to just find one...the US Cellular rep told me it's hard to find one of these used because everyone likes it so well.  Can't someone hate it so much they just want to give it to me?  So, now I'm off to Craigslist and Ebay to see if I can't find me a great deal on a new to me used phone.  Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...