Friday, January 7, 2011

My New Phone

Samsung Mesmerize
Well folks, there it is...my shiny, new Android phone...the Samsung Mesmerize!  I spent at least an hour at the US Cellular store trying to decide between this phone and the HTC Desire.  This phone won out hands down.  One of the reasons?  The colors on the screen are so crisp and vibrant.  The screen also has a "thicker" glass screen and would be harder to damage.  I need something like that, I'm a little hard on my phones. I also liked the ease of use on this phone.  Pretty much right out of the box and BAM!  You set up a G-Mail account and you're good to go. 

I spent the night at work charging the battery and looking for different apps.  So far I've downloaded Facebook, Twitter, Pandora and of course Angry Birds.  I haven't played Angry Birds yet, but have played it on my iPod Touch while I was down and out from surgery and I got addicted!  I played it non stop in the hospital too...as did my nurses! 

So now comes the time when I ask for help...what apps should I start to download?  I know I want some sort of a calorie tracking app, but beyond that, I'm not really sure.  So, don't be shy...give me shout out on some apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...