Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy 1st Day of Summer!!!!!!!!

My First Day of Summer Dream

WAHOO!!!!!  Summer has officially started!  And even thought it's cloudy and rainy in Iowa today, who cares!  Summertime is here!!!!  This is the first summer since I lived in Florida (way back in 1998) that I'm actually looking forward to getting out and showing myself off.  I've worked hard to drop this weight and damn it, I'm gonna flaunt it...bat wings and all!  :)  I have actually gone out and bought 3 tank tops and 2 sleeveless shirts and I'm excited to wear them!  Now all I need is somewhere to go...besides work!   And now, for your viewing pleasure...someone that CAN rock the sleeveless shirts....KENNY CHESNEY!!!!  Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...