Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Finally Friday!!!


FRIDAY!!!!!  IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!  (Doing my Happy Friday dance)  This has seemed like the longest week...EVAH!  I think it's because I worked Memorial Day (love that holiday pay) but since no one was in the office but us dispatchers and jailers, it seemed like a weekend so this week has just kept dragging...and dragging...and dragging!

I don't have huge plans for the weekend, just some very minimal running around and I hope that's it.  My mom and I are going to go to a Quilt Expo for a little bit on Saturday to see what's new.  I'm looking for a new quilting project that I can work on at night when I get home from work to unwind and maybe shut down my brain a little bit.  I have to mow the yard tomorrow and then that's really about it.  My dad has a Corvette (his baby, now that I'm grown LOL) that I'm going to take out and get some sun and fresh air.  Last year pre-op, I could barely get in and out of it and I would have to pull the seat belt almost all the way out to fit around me.  I'm hoping this year it will be a little different and tomorrow I will find out!  I'll have to have my mom take a picture of me cruising!  Then on Sunday, I get to wash it LOL  Since I can sit on the ground (and now get back up!) I told my dad I would help him clean it.  In return, I get to drive it for free and eat my parents food...sounds like a fair trade to me!  So, tell me, what are your big plans for the weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Hiking! Since we finally have a day with NO RAIN! Very excited to get going on the hiking for the summer! Have fun this weekend driving that baby around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Spring totally skipped us here and it went straight to Summer! I hope you have fun on your hike! Be careful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...