Saturday, June 18, 2011

Protein Lemonade? Yes Please!!!!


I'm in love...with Nectar's Roadside Lemonade protein powder!  As many of you know, I've had one heck of a time finding a protein powder that I could tolerate and keep down.  There was my first protein love, Vanilla Latte Click, then there was Vanilla and Chocolate Body Fortress and now, now there's Nectar. With it's 23 grams of protein, NO CARBS, NO FATS, NO SUGARS and only 90 calories.  Just add water and go! 

This stuff is AWESOME!!!!  I have tried it a couple of different ways.  I have tried it plain, with SF Strawberry syrup and with Wild Strawberry Crystal Light.  I must say, the last one is my favorite.  And this stuff is super easy to make.  You don't have to throw it in the blender, you don't even have to put it in a Blender Bottle, you can put it in a glass and stir it up.  That's it!  Isn't that great!?! 

I have been putting mine in a Blender Bottle when I'm at work just because it's easier for me.  But otherwise I usually just put it in a glass and stir, stir, stir!  I have put it in the blender and it's gets a little frothy, but I don't mind it one bit.  What it really boils down to is preference.  So, what are you waiting for?  Go get yourself some of this stuff....NOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the Nectar stuff yet, I just might have to do that. I love lemonade for the summer (especially the strawberry lemonade. MMMMM). Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I was a little leery at first because it just seemed too good to be true. But man, I'm loving this stuff! I've had 4 strawberry lemonades today! You can buy the samples of them on a number of different sites as well. The guy at Vitamin Shoppe let me sample it first. Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...