Sunday, March 17, 2013

Did You Find Your Pot Of Gold?

 


How did you all spend the St. Patty's weekend?  Do anything fun?  A 5k?  A pub crawl perhaps?  Did your inner Irishman come out?


It was a very laid back and relaxing weekend for me, which is always nice.  I wasn't very good in the exercise department, but dang it, it's cold out again!  I'm turning into a wimp!  And you all know how much I hate the treadmill, so I just passed completely on the exercise gig.  Don't judge me...


Friday night with my BFF Gina! 

Friday was our usual Friday night fun at our local establishment (I used that fancy word so we sound extra classy...and also so we don't sound like drunks since we go every Friday night) with my BFF Gina and her husband Kevin (I may or may not call him Beav) who always takes our picture so we can post it to Facebook.  And yes, all of our friends love seeing our pictures and where we are.


Mmm...a little food from our other favorite place!

Saturday night we joined up at our other favorite place, The Colorado Grill, for a relaxing night.  I only ate about 1/2 of that burger, but it was WONDERFUL!  Once again, Beav was there to take our pic.  He's getting pretty good...not that it's hard to snap a photo of us, we're pretty photogenic.  At least now he's moving his thumb out of the picture.  He's come so far!  Way to go Beav!!!


He's making me blush!

Found that little guy at another local "pub" in town.  He was pretty frisky...and he really got around.  Hanging on all of the women.  But he got a little frisky after awhile and didn't even buy me a drink!


Look at this guy getting all fresh!

I'm not sure what he was looking for, but after that it was time to put that little guy to bed!  I have a feeling he didn't say put too long though.  I'm pretty positive he had a good night.  I'm not scared of clowns, but after this I'm going to have issues with leprechauns.  

There was no green beer for this MFFG (but there was a vodka/lemonade) and no pot of gold.  But I got to spend the weekend with my best friend, so I was pretty lucky after all!  As I was roaming around the Internet I came across this saying, which is perfect since we're all eagerly awaiting the warmer weather. 

"St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time-a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic" - Adrienne Cook

Until next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...