Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Don't Need Help Being Lazy!

Thanks to Mother Nature, the cold and the rain, I have zero ambition to do anything today.  Laundry?  Not happening.  Dishes?  I have other clean ones I can use.  The grocery store?  Only because it's my mom's birthday tomorrow and I'm making my parents dinner.  It's cold, it's rainy and I don't want to do a thing!

So, what's a lazy girl to do on a day like today?!  MOVIES IN BED!!!!!  Just me, the dogs, some good movies and hot guys!


I think I'll start with:

I feel the need, the need for speed!
Then watch me some:

I carried a watermelon...?

And end with:

You sound like an Irish R&B singer.

And this is just because he's hot:

John Cusack...enough said!

Seems like the perfect lineup for a cold, rainy Saturday...I wonder what Sunday will bring?  What are you all doing today?  Hopefully your weather is better where you are than it is here. 


Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...