Monday, March 11, 2013

Mother Nature Needs Prozac!

Once again last night we got hit with yet ANOTHER snow storm.  We had about 5 inches of wet, sloppy snow that started about 4 yesterday afternoon.  Before that we had rain, lots and lots of rain and then some sleet.  Mother Nature was a mixed bag of blah!  I think she needs to go on some meds...Prozac would help.  Just saying.

This is the view from my couch.  Look at that huge pile of snow!

 Last night was a good night to stay inside and just relax and enjoy the storm.  I did lots of laundry, some dishes and then roamed around YouTube looking for some new songs.  I have a new favorite that I added to my running list. 



Also this weekend I was asked by a fellow co-worker (an very in-shape, young officer that can kick my butt) to do the Boone County Hospital Duathlon 2013.  I'm going to run...and thank God he's going to be doing the biking!  My 4 miles vs his 14 doesn't seem fair, but hey, he offered to do the biking!   Mother Nature better get her act together...I want to run outside and now I really have to get on top of it.  I can't let that youngin' show me up!  Has anyone done a Duathlon?  Am I in over my head?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...