Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Dreaming Of A White Easter?!

It's true!  At the rate we're going, we're still going to have snow on the ground Easter Sunday since we're getting more snow today.  At least it's nothing major, but it's still snow.  YUCK!  Like I've said before I'm over winter.  It needs to be spring like weather out and soon! 

I managed to get a run/walk in yesterday and even though it was chilly out, I still got it done.  I ordered a new pair of running shoes (okay, my dad did thru his store) and they came in Friday afternoon.  I decided on another pair of New Balances, the 890v3's.  I couldn't believe how comfy they were on the first time out.  Very light weight, nice arch support and the heel had lots of cushioning.  So far I'm pretty happy with them, but I'll really know after a few more runs/walks in them.  But as of now, they were a great choice!


Mmm...Yummy Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili

I made a batch of Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili for dinner.  I can't believe my stash in the freezer is almost gone!  I also managed to wash 3 bunches of Romain lettuce, cut up some carrots, red and green pepper and some celery for salads for the week.  I also have some corn, black beans, cheese and chicken to add to the salads.  I'm a pretty plain salad eater, I don't like onions or tomatoes (unless they are cooked), I only like cucumbers in the summer and only on the side, I like egg but I'll eat it off the top first.  I like peas but not in my salads, I don't like olives.  I don't like certain foods to touch, like baked beans and cream corn shouldn't touch in my world. EVER.  Or corn and mashed potatoes and gravy need to be on my plate separately.  If I could eat off of a divided plate for every meal, I would be in heaven!  

And last but not least tonight, I would like everyone to welcome my Mom to my blog!  I have had this blog since 2010 and yesterday I was at my parent's house and we were talking about it.  I had never shown her my blog.  I don't know why, but I hadn't.  So now she's following it (aren't you Mom?!) or at the very least reading along here and there.  So everyone say hi!!!!  I you Mom! 


Until next time!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the New Balance shoes, too!

    We got 10 inches of snow Sunday. Ughhhh! It is beautiful, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike!!! We didn't get near as much snow as that, but you're right, it is beautiful. Especially if you don't have to be out in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...