Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting My Toes Wet

I think the time has come for me jump on the Torani Sugar Free Syrup wagon and start spicing things up a bit in my post RNY world.  I am quickly growing tired of plain old vanilla and orange protein shakes and it's only been about a week...this is not looking good for the future LOL

I looked at my local grocery store and they only had one SF syrup and it was Hazelnut...no thank you.  So, I called over to the next city and they have SF caramel and SF chocolate.  I think I might pick up the caramel one and then possibly order some others online.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I'm thinking I want a pumpkin spice type flavor and a peppermint type flavor as well.  One thing I'm really going to miss is the Peppermint Mocha creamer this winter and am hoping to re-create that in a protein shake, which could interesting.  

I have heard though, once you buy one, you don't stop there and that your collection keeps growing and growing and growing.  Is this true?  And if so, am I going to have to add onto my house or would it just be a better bet to start looking for a new house now?

2 comments:

  1. They are really popular and really useful! I have some favorites, french vanilla, coconut and black cherry. They have tons of flavors, everything from coffee to watermelon. You could use the peppermint in a chocolate shake and add some instant coffee, decaf if you can't have the regular stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up buying the SF Caramel one yesterday and tried to make a shake last night. It was way yummy and much better than just plain vanilla! I'm thinking of getting the chocolate, peppermint and Pumpkin Pie ones...those should hold me over for awhile. But I'm finding out my pouch isn't happy in the morning, so now I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...