Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting Ready For The Big Day!!!

Well, the big day is almost here!  I can't believe it...October 5th will be here before I know it.  So, to keep me busy and my mind off of surgery I have been cleaning like a mad woman with my mom since yesterday morning.  So far we have tackled the kitchen, the dining room and living room.  We rearranged the pantry and went thru all of the plastic storage containers.  We also did the floor in the kitchen and we just got done cleaning the carpets in the dining room and living room.  Up next is the bathroom before tonight and then I think I'll be done until tomorrow.  Tomorrow brings me the real excitement though...mowing the yard, doing laundry and straightening up my bedroom, 3 things I hate.  After that is done, I can finally relax!  But by then it will be Monday and I will have to prep for surgery.  This weekend is going by fast, but it's nice to know that when I get home, I won't have to do anything at all but get better.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...