Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally After 10 Days...

It's been no secret that I've been on my liquid diet for the past 10 days for surgery.  And finally today the scale moved down...not up!  I had gained a pound starting this darn diet and today I lost that pound plus another 4!  It's beginning to make the diet tolerable and now that I'm seeing results, I think I can really do this!  I didn't think this diet would get any easier, but for the last 2 days, it has been a breeze.  Now, maybe its because I've been at work all day, or maybe it's because my head and stomach are finally getting it.  But whatever it is, I'm pretty darn pumped, even if it is only 4 pounds. 

1 comment:

  1. It's progress and that's ALWAYS good! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...