Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poor Stella...

This is my baby Stella, when I brought her home.  She's a pure white Chihuahua that weighed all of 1.5 pounds.  Well, now she's a big girl at 4.5 pounds and 6 months old and just got dropped off at the vet to be spayed.  Poor little girl was just shaking and whining when I handed her over...and the only dog there at the time so she was all alone.  My other chihuahua Quincy is now walking around, trying to find her and he is now whining.  At least I get to go pick her up tomorrow after noon.  I'm thinking I'm going to be there right at noon to get her.  On a lighter note...maybe this will calm her down some????

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby! I would be there probably at 11:30 just in case they let her go early. Nice photograph as well. Beautifully lit and about as cute as it gets. Hope she's doing well and I'm thinking that being young probably guarantees for things to be exciting for a while. Smooches to Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! She is pretty cute, so I guess I'll keep her ;) I had never seen such a white Chihuahua and when I saw her I HAD to see her. Thank you again for all of your help! Stella says hi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...