Sunday, September 12, 2010

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do...

Why is it so hard to dump my relationship with Diet Coke?  We have been on and off for many months now, but lately we have been getting along really well.  It was kind of unexpected, but it was a welcome change.  Just a couple of months ago, I said goodbye to the caffeine drama and had an affair with water.  Any kind of water that came along...ice water, flavored water, carbonated water.  It didn't matter as long as it was water.  Then something happened.  I started missing my one and only true love.



Ever since then, we've been going strong, picking up where we left off.  It was like we had never been apart.  Well, love of my life, it is time for a clean break.  A break that will hurt and be painful, but it has to be done.  Starting tomorrow, I will no longer be involved with Diet Coke.  We are not good for each other, in fact, we are somewhat volatile together.  I'm sorry it has come to this, but it is something I must do...I will always love you!

2 comments:

  1. That was a tough one for me, too. Now I'm almost a year out and I don't miss the stuff! But I understand your pain. :) I love your blog. I also keep one at http://scrappyknees.blogspot.com. Stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to cut back slowly because come Tuesday, it's gone. But it's a good break up in the end :) I'm heading over to your blog right now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...