Friday, September 17, 2010

Celebrating Me, Food and Friends...

Well, tomorrow night is the night.  One last final night out before I start my liquid diet and have surgery.  I have the best friends ever!  They have planned a get together at my favorite restaurant with all of them to celebrate my surgery.  We're starting at 6pm at the Gigglin' Goat for dinner and then going out after that for a few drinks and hopefully a lot of fun and good laughs.  I know I've blogged about the Goat before and I can tell you, I'm going to miss that place for awhile. 



However, I do not plan on blowing all of the hard work I have done in the past months.  I do plan on having one of the Tex-Mex egg rolls (to die for!), their Philly Steak sandwich and maybe a drink or 2.  But that's it.  Now, I know it sounds really unhealthy and that's because, well, it is.  I'm not going to lie.  But I'm also not going to purge myself until I feel like I'm going to explode.  I'm going to have a good time, enjoy myself and celebrate ME! 

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with celebrating the new life that you're about to have! Enjoy and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! If you need a friend to help you through the ups and downs after surgery, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! I'm up early and have to watch one of the deputy's kids so it may be an early night...oh well, then I can't get into AS much trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...