Sunday, September 5, 2010

Salsa Aerobics and The Goat

I don't know what got into me yesterday, but my friend and I decided to take an aerobics class at the local YMCA.  It was a salsa aerobics class, which sounded fun at first...but after about the first 10 mintues I figured out the hard way that my body doesn't move like it should for certain moves.  Something about your body should look like an S-curve.  Really?  How do you get this huge body to look like an S-curve?  And then once you get it started, how do you get it to stop?!?  There was also supposed to be some hip action side to side or something, yet another move I couldn't do.  But in the end we had fun and Mexican for lunch.



So, after a fun filled morning of "dancing" it was off to a restaurant called the Gigglin' Goat.  Yep, we have a place in town called The Goat.  Surprisingly enough, it's not full of rednecks and square dancing, but a decent bar and grill.  We started out as good girls in the dining area, but quickly moved back to the bar where the drink specials were hard to beat.  A bucket of beer is just what I needed to wash down my Philly Steak sandwich.  All in all, it was a good night, with good friends, good food and good drinks.



Today is hopefully going to be a day of relaxing AFTER I clean up the Sunday paper my puppy decided to shred all over the first floor of my house.  She's a terror, but I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.  Enjoy your day!!!!  *Kates*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...