Monday, October 4, 2010

Well....This Is It!!!!!

I just started my surgery prep, so there's no turning back now!!!! I had to drink that lovely bottle of magnesium citrate followed by 2 glasses of water.  I decided to get the grape flavor and have it over ice.  I mean, how bad can it be, right?  It's grape!  WRONG!!!!  It was worse than the original lemon-lime flavor, if that is possible.  Guess what, it's possible!  It was so sour it made my cheeks pucker and they actually hurt from the sourness.  I suppose now the fun starts.
 
Actually the fun does start, because after tomorrow, I will be on my new journey.  Onto a new me, a better me...a skinnier me!  I think for the first time, I am actually excited.  Excited and truly happy.

2 comments:

  1. sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! I'm anxious for a report on how things went. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...