Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why Didn't I Try This Earlier???

Chicken flavored Protein Powder...who'd a thunk?!?  And who would have thought it would taste so darned good?  My pouch has been so angry in the mornings that I haven't been able to have anything to eat until about 4pm in the afternoon or so.  Well, today, it finally dawned on me about noon or so, that I have some of this in my cupboard and I should probably try it!

Well, I did and I have never been happier!  It went down no problems, and it has 21 grams of protein to boot!  I've been a bad girl when it's been coming to my protein and only getting in about 50 grams a day.  So hopefully this will help me get a little closer to my goals.  Since I'm not up for anything cold and sweet in the mornings I'm wondering if this won't go over better?  I guess time will tell :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to love this stuff. I'm having trouble getting things at the moment so I should probably give it another try.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...