Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Sizzling!

That's right!  I'm smokin' hot...and not in the "I'm looking good" sense of the word.  This pastey white Dutch kid (and I do mean bright white) decided to get some color yesterday and hopped in a tanning bed.  I LOVE tanning.  I know, I know, it's harmful and not good for you, but I find it so relaxing and after the last couple of days of being crabby and pissy pouty, it's just what I needed.  Just me, a nice warm tanning bed and 10 minutes.  I turned on the radio to some Chuck Wicks Old School (I know, my music tastes are a little odd, but that's a completely different post for later), put on some tingle lotion and relaxed.

Those 10 minutes were a little piece of heaven for me...I loved every second of it.  After those short minutes, I left the tanning salon feeling like a different girl, for a couple of different reasons.  One reason?  I actually fit in the tanning bed...with room to spare!!!  I couldn't believe it when I laid down and my smaller body fit in there perfectly, room on either side and I fit comfortably.  It was an amazing feeling!  Another reason?  And this is for you ladies...when I laid down, my boobs didn't smother me!  It was like I was a normal sized person laying there.  WAIT!  I am a normal sized person!  When did this happen?!  Don't argue with it, go with it!!! Now, I'm burnt to beat hell...but I don't care.  I had 2 AWESOME NSV's yesterday!  2 of them!

One other reason I wanted to get my color on is because of the Big Country Bash 2011 coming up at the end of June.  I can't wait!  I went to Bon Jovi last week and now I'm going to this.  With Trace Adkins and Dierks Bentley and only $32 to get in, you can't go wrong at all!  It's an outdoor all day/all night long concert.  I can't wait!  It's amazing how much more social I have become since losing my weight.  It feels good going out and about and being able to fit in smaller places like concert seats or bar stools and not have to stand because you're too big.  I'm loving this RNY thing!!!! I'm down 91 pounds and couldn't be happier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...