Saturday, May 21, 2011

OMG!!! You HAVE To Try These!!!

I found these yesterday while I was wandering around Walgreens.  For those of you that know me, you know I'm a bit of a Walgreens junkie...okay, I need a 12 step program for Walgreens.  But if it weren't for my obsession for the store, I never would have found Dark Chocolate flavored almonds!  That's right...I said CHOCOLATE!!!!  I am in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! (I also have a thing for the movie Elf) 

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best on knowing my stats, like carbs and whatnot, but my surgeon and dietitian require us to watch calories and protein, that's all.  I know a lot of people watch other stats, but for my "requirements" these fit in and made a wonderful dessert...twice!  Oh, and maybe a snack too!  I took them to work last night and I had to have my partner in crime (the other dispatcher) take them away from me! 

I'm not much of a chocolate fan post-op, but for some reason yesterday I was craving it...thank goodness!  I'm going back to Walgreens today (big shock) to stock up on some more, although you can order them online, which is probably what I need to do so I don't over indulge in them.  Here are the stats for those of you that are interested. 

So go out...NOW!!!!  Go get yourself some of these and let me know what you think!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...