Monday, May 23, 2011

Wahoo!!! I Love Getting Stuff In The Mail!!!!



Today was a WONDERFUL mail day!!!!  I had done some online shopping (shocking, I know) last week and I got me some fun new stuff!  And today is delivery day!!!  I've been stalking the postman and the UPS man and it seems to have paid off.  I'm still waiting on the UPS man, but he should be here before I go to work.  If not, it will be another surprise when I get home! 

For starters, I got the above medical ID bracelet from Lauren's Hope and I love it!  They have so many choices, including one for gastric bypass awareness and it comes with a super cute little skinny jeans charm!  I didn't get that one...this time, but I'm sure there will one in my future.  These bracelets are so neat!  You can change out your medical alert tag with any of their bracelets...ANY OF THEM!  And you can add the skinny jeans charm to just about any bracelet also.  The initial cost was a little higher because of the medical tag and the engraving, but that's a one time cost and more than worth it.  I had called their customer service to get started because I didn't know what all I needed/wanted engraved. LeAnne was more than helpful and made my shopping experience more than pleasant.  With her help, I ended up getting my name, gastric bypass surgery, No Blind NG Tube, No NSAIDS/Sugar and ICE.  It looks really nice and is super cute.  You can't even tell it's a medical alert bracelet.  5 stars and 2 thumbs up to this company...I will be ordering again from them. 

Today was also delivery day for my Click Vanilla Latte Protein.  I am addicted to this stuff, almost as much as I am to Amazon.com!  I have been out of this for probably close to 2 weeks and I think I've been going thru withdrawals!  I have been trying to recreate the same drink at home, but nothing is better than the real deal, baby!  I can't wait to mix one up for work!  Oh Click, how I've missed you!  It's good to have you back again! 

And last, but not least...the UPS man.  He is going to be bringing me my Torani Sugar Free Syrups.  It took me a day or so to decide on what flavors I wanted, but finally decided on Pumpkin Pie, White Chocolate, Strawberry and Raspberry.  I also ordered the pumps to go with them.  I wasn't going to, but they really are nice to have and there's no clean up.  I'm excited to try my new flavors and see what I can come up with.  I'm wondering about trying the strawberry one in water and want to use the raspberry one in a protein drink.  I'm thinking a White Chocolate, Raspberry, Vanilla Ice Latte (made with Click) sounds wonderful.  Time will tell and I'll keep you up to date.  So, what are you waiting for?  Get out there and do some cyber shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...