Sunday, November 21, 2010

In A Funk

I have been in this horrible mood since I got off work at 4pm today.  Why?  I have no idea!!!  But I've got to shake this feeling!  I'm 6 weeks out from surgery and I've worked very hard to change my crappy attitude and be more positive.  Could it be that all my positive energy is gone?  And this is what's left?  A pissy, pouty, leave me alone Katie?

I sure hope not.  I've been for my walk, thinking that would help.  That's a big negative McFly.  It's almost like it's gotten worse!  Is this one of the mood swings the surgeon had been talking about?

Maybe I need a nice cup of hot chocolate, my pj's and a good movie?  Oh wait...tried that.  CRAP!  Now what?!?  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, because I don't like this crabbiness I'm feeling and displaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...