Thursday, April 21, 2011

CLICK Me With Your Best Shot!

I know, it was a sad attempt at a Pat Benatar joke, but hey!  It's early for me.  And yes, 11:30 is early!  LOL  Well, it's official, I have joined the world of CLICK...and I love it!  I have been drinking it daily for about the last week or so and I don't know how I lived without it.  I only ordered the Vanilla Latte one, but it's still rocking my socks off!  I've been playing around with my sugar free syrups and have come up with one that I think it pretty good, if I do say so myself.  I will say I prefer to drink it with water over milk, but that's just me.  I know, I know, with the milk it really bumps up the protein, but I just think it tastes better with water...I'm weird, I know this.  Anywho, back to my uber-wonderful drink that I'm in love with.  I use 14 oz of water and the 2 scoops of CLICK.  I mix it in a Blender Bottle (watch your prices, I just picked one up for just over $3) for one minute.  Yes, I'm anal enough that I actually start the timer on my microwave and go to town.  Then I add 2 Splenda packets, 2 squirts of sugar free caramel syrup and 2 squirts of sugar free white chocolate syrup.  Set the timer again for another minute and BAM!  I pour it over 6 ice cubes (I have no idea why 6, but it works) and drink it up.  Now, it takes me over an hour to drink it, but it is truly worth it, trust me.  If you haven't tried this stuff yet...you need to do it NOW!  Oh!  And until the end of April, use code CLCKES76 to get a discount.  You can order CLICK here.  But finish reading first before you leave me LOL 


Thanks to Eggface I also have me a super cool Bento Box that my parents got me for my birthday back in November.  I used that thing daily for the first couple of months back to work.  I loved this thing, but somehow, our love affair ended.  I don't know why (okay, I'm lying, I know why) but this week after my 6 month follow up, I have decided to get back to the basics.  Protein, water, portion sizes and lots and lots of exercise.  Sure, there are other things in there, I know that.  But to me, these are the things I have been slipping on.  I ordered extra little containers for my box so I will always have some on hand, which equals NO MORE EXCUSES!  I cruised thru Eggface's blog to find some ideas to pack my box for work.  There are a ton of ideas on her page...so many I will have options for days and not get tired of any of them.  I have been raving about my box for the past week or so (that sounds dirty), so starting tomorrow, when I go back to work, that little thing is going to be packed full of protein and my pouch is going to be full and happy! 

So, I've decided that I need a fresh start in the world of weight loss and weight loss surgery.  I only have 17 more pounds until I'm down 100 pounds and 20 more pounds until I'm below 200 pounds.  Something I haven't seen since high school.  Can you believe it?  High school!  Now, I don't want to date myself, but I've been out of school since 1996, so you can do the math on how long ago that was.  This surgery truly is amazing if you use your tool properly and don't take advantage of your body and it's weight loss.  Keep your chins high and you will succeed with this.  We can do this!  Now, go shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...