Monday, April 25, 2011

Look What I Made!!! Baby Quilt #1

Baby Quilt #1
So, this has been the latest project I have been working on.  My good friends had a little baby girl about 2 weeks ago and I get to be an honorary aunt, again!  I love being Aunt Katie! 

This quilt was a kit from Keepsake Quilting and went together in about 3 days.  I should have had it done in a day, but I was being slow and dragging my feet when it came to actually quilting it.  I decided to just go around some of the blocks on the machine and in the middle did some stars, about 5 of them I think.  This is quilt 1 of 3 that I am doing for co-workers.  The next baby is due in July and the other one in September.  I'm going to be busy making these little buggers, but I love doing it! 

I LOVE this backing fabric!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...