Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine!!!

This is me today :)
Ahhh...finally, after all these months, the sun is shining, it is beautiful out today, Spring is here!  I have the windows open and I am taking in all of the fresh air that is out there today.  It's 76 here in central Iowa and I'm loving it!  L.O.V.I.N.G. IT! 

It feels so good to finally take a walk outside for the first time since November and not freeze my tail off!  It's nice to take the dogs outside and sit and watch them play instead of telling them to hurry up because the wind is blowing and the snow is flying. 

The grill is getting fired up tonight for some hamburgers and veggies and my mom is making her famous potato salad.  I found some fresh green beans (as fresh as they can be in Iowa in April) and I'm going to try to make some sort of green beans tonight, hopefully. 

So, to embrace this wonderful day, this awesome season and of course the new me, I'm going to order this shirt and I can't wait to add it to my collection of new SMALLER shirts.  Along with this wonderful season comes of course, Spring cleaning.  I have been doing that since about February, but hey, who's keeping track.  I have actually switched rooms in my house, like a big switch.  I moved my craft room downstairs on the main floor in my old bedroom and moved my bedroom upstairs.  Yep, I opted to climb stairs daily to go to bed, get dressed, ect.  Can you believe it?!  The room up there used to be an old attic, but the previous home owners made it into one big room for their girls.  The room goes across the whole front of the house and is huge.  I'll have to post a pic of it later as it's still in the works.  I'm hoping to finish it up tonight after dinner though.  I have to run to Dollar General and get a few storage containers for my jeans and sweatshirts and then my clothes will be put away. 

I hope you are all having a great day and if you're having weather like we are here, get out and enjoy it!  Suck up all that fresh air!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...