Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another Week Is In The Books!

Week 2 of the C25K is in the books!!!!  Go me!!!!  As you can guess, it's still chilly in Iowa, so as usual, I hit my parent's treadmill.  It has been my saving grace these last 2 weeks.  Although as I'm sitting here typing this and watching some random snow flakes fall, I've also watched a woman run by 3 times.  She's all bundled up, head to toe...good for her!  I'm too much of a wimp...it's chilly out and I might freeze!  I'm pretty delicate you know...Okay, stop laughing!

I don't have much planned for the rest of the weekend.  I need to take down my Dept. 56 winter village and put it back in the basement and do a TON of laundry.  That's about it.  I haven't decided what I'm going to do tomorrow for the Super Bowl, but I have a couple different options. 

As usual, here's my favorite song of the workout.  I LOVE me some Pink...I totally want her hair do!  I think I could pull it off.  My bosses might not like it though LOL


Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...