Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feed A Cold? Starve A Fever? Justin Bieber?!

I am the world's worst sick person.  EVER!  In fact, I think I'm worse than a man!  I know, you're thinking it can't be?!  But it is!  I'm crabby, whinny, sleepy, bitchy...I'm well on my way to being all of the 7 dwarfs...if crabby, whinny and bitchy were dwarfs. 

I thought it would be super fun to find a cute feed a cold, starve a fever pic to post on here.  I opened up a new tab, hit me up some Google and found this:

Wrong kind of fever Google!
It's almost like Google was mocking me!  Although I will admit I used to rock the Bieber-do (post-op hair loss is a bitch!) but you better believe I rocked it better than that little dude! 

Now, back to my regularly scheduled post.  I can never remember which you're supposed to do, feed a cold?  Starve a fever?  Sleep it off?  Take a shot of whiskey?  I'm really digging that last option.  But if you're like me, when you get this crud, you don't feel like doing or eating anything.  I'm even having a hard time getting down my Click and you all know how much I LOVE my Click!  I can't do my C25K (I don't think my parents would appreciate me blowing snot rockets on the basement floor), I'm too lazy to do my laundry, heck, I didn't even put anything in the crockpot!  I'M SICK!!!!  *In my best whinny voice*

So, my answer to my own question you might ask?  Well, I'm cruising the Internet looking for some running blogs, looking for things I don't need on Amazon and watching T.V.  Oh!  And listening to my little dogs bark and bark and bark.  Did I mention them barking?!  It's actually my male Chi who drives me nuts with his barking.  He has a bark collar, but I feel like the meanest doggy mom when I put it on him.  It's a catch 22 really.  My other little one is curled up on my legs while I type this.  She's usually my naughty one, but when I'm sick, she's my little princess that won't leave my side.   Sister (Stella) is the one in the pink sweater below.  Mister (Quincy) is the one in the red sweater, looking all...pissy.


Mister and Sister (don't pay attention to the dog hair).


I suppose I should wrap this up, it's time for another dose of my cold meds, so I'll have myself a nap in about 20 minutes and wake up wondering where the afternoon went.  Have a good evening!

Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...