Thursday, February 28, 2013

Arts And Crafts With Lock Laces

Once again, the meteorologists were wrong and people in central Iowa are digging out from what was supposed to be 1-2 inches of snow.  Tuesday afternoon while I was minding my own business at work....Stop laughing!  I really WAS minding my own business!  Anyways, we received word from the Nation Weather Service that we had been placed in a Winter Storm Warning.  I'm sorry, a what?!  What happened to the couple inches of snow we were supposed to get?  Wasn't this the storm that was supposed to hit south and stay south?  Guess it's still winter in Iowa, huh?  The snow fell, the wind picked up and we had ourselves a pretty good last minute snow storm. 

I'm taking full responsibility for this last storm...I even fessed up about it on Facebook.  I was leaving work Monday night, talking about how nice it was going to be to get up Tuesday and run outside before work.  Because it was SO nice out Sunday, I knew I could do it again Tuesday.  Well, Mother Nature must have heard me and decided to show me who is boss! 

The good thing that came out of this latest snow storm?  I got my hot pink Lock Laces in the mail yesterday.  Wahoo!!!!  I've been waiting for these and I can't wait to try them out...just as soon as this snow goes away LOL  Anywho, before I went to bed last night, I thought I'd do some arts and crafts and lace these bad boys up!  Very simple, very easy...very hot pink! 

Here's What You Get!
My Sweet Ass NBs Before Lock Laces.
BAM!  Sweet Ass NBs and Lock Laces!
Easy peasy!  Now, don't go making fun of my super clean shoes.  I've had them for over a year and still avoid running thru puddles so they look all nice and new.  I know, I'm a dork!  Anyways, moving on!

If you go over to Facebook and like Lock Laces, they have an offer you can't pass up!!!  But if you're not a Facebook user, I'll post the info below.  K?

Spring Training Special Offer: Send your old shoelaces to: LOCK LACES™ Shoelaces Exchange, 2225 Sycamore Street; Harrisburg, PA 17111 with a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and we'll send you a coupon for a free pair of LOCK LACES™ redeemable @ locklaces.com now thru March 31, 2013. (shipping and handling not included)

So, there you have it....go and rip out your laces and send those bad boys in!  There's no better time than now to try them!!!!  Let me know if you try them out and how you like them.  When I get to run again, I'll let you know how I like them, but I walked around a little in my newly locked laced shoes (say that 3 times fast!) and so far, so good!

Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...