Saturday, February 16, 2013

MIA aka Out Sick

I am once again, battling another round of the flu....or a cold....or something!  This makes the 4th round of this crud for me.  Yeah, 4.  I feel like I've been hit by a bus, except for my head, which feels like a huge balloon.

It all started Wednesday when I woke up with a scratchy throat.  I had it again on Thursday and woke up yesterday with a stupid cough.  Now today I have the cough and a drippy nose (you're welcome) and just want to sleep. 

Sorry this is so brief, but I wanted to check in real quick.  I didn't want you guys (even though there aren't many of you LOL) to think I just up an left the blogging world.  Have a great night!

Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...