Sunday, February 10, 2013

Where Did This Weekend Go?

This weekend went by so fast, I'm left wondering where did it go?!  But then I'm also sitting here wondering, did I really do that much?  Let's see...I worked my regular shift until 10pm Friday night and then went out for a few vodka/lemonades.  And by few I mean 3 or 4....I think?  It doesn't matter, moving on!  Then Saturday night a bunch of us went out to a dance club in Des Moines and I didn't get home until after 3.  We had SO much fun, but the drive home was a different story.  The roads were slick and the D.O.T. was out, but it didn't seem to help much. 

This morning I got up and did Day 2, Week 3 of C25K at my parent's house and then started a Sashay Scarf.  Have you guys seen these yet?  They are sooooo cool and super easy to make.  My mom is also making one and she's the one who actually found this video on YouTube.  It's very easy to follow along with if you're looking for a new craft.

Super Cute Sashay Scarf!
Let's see, what else did I do today?  Oh, did 5 loads of laundry (how does a single person have so much laundry?!) and put most of it away, went and met my best friend Gina for a little snack at our favorite place here in town and ran out to Wal-Mart.  I have needed light bulbs for above my sink for a of couple weeks now (yep, I was being lazy) and I'm hooked on the Crystal Light drops so I picked those things up. 

And last, but not least, I loaded 62 new songs into my running list on my phone.  I now have 237 songs on shuffle.  I don't know why I need so many, but I guess I like to keep my options open.  You just never know what kind of a mood you're going to be in when it's time for a run!

And as usual, what would one of my blog posts be without my favorite songs of my workout?! 



Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...