Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just A Few Changes...

With a new year and a new me, I decided it was time to change up my blog just a little bit.  For starters, I changed the name.  When I started this blog, I was 300+ pounds and just starting my weight loss journey.  Well, now I'm well over 2 years post-op and while sometimes I still think, "Is this for real?!" I felt it was time to shout out who I REALLY am.  Which is a former fat chick from Iowa.  So, after much thought, I came up with A Midwest Former Fat Girl.  What do you think?  Too much?  Do you like it?  Should I change it back?  Do you have any other blog name ideas?  I'm open to suggestions, so let me know!

Also, as you can tell, I've changed some of the font styles, colors and sizes (for us older readers) and I am kinda digging it!  I also added a new pic under the About Me tab. 

Check it all out, let me know what you think.  I can't make any promises I won't still mess with the fonts and colors, but I think I'm done for the night.  This former fat chick needs some Zzzzzz's!

Until next time!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. The great thing about a blog is that it's yours. Make it the way you want it, people (and ducks) can just deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Duck!!! It was just time for a little change after 2 years LOL Keep reading...I talk about my S3 ;) Funny how you can fit that into every day life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...