Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cold Is An Understatement!!!

It's FREEZING out here in Iowa...again!  But being born and raised here, it doesn't shock me in the least bit.  Right now it's 5 degrees with a wind chill of -16 below.  So yep, I think that qualifies and REALLY FREAKING COLD!!!!!! 







Thank goodness, once again, for my parents and their treadmill...otherwise I wouldn't have finished Day 2, Week 2 of C25K!  It's getting easier and easier as I go along to get thru the workout.  I say this now, but looking at week 4 and week 5 have me scared.  But, that's still a couple of weeks away, so no use fretting about it now, right?!  There doesn't seem to be a break in the weather anytime soon, so it looks like I'm treadmill bound on Saturday to finish off week 2. 

Last week I had talked about getting the Tune Belt for my phone, so I can use it for the C25K app (which is totally worth the $1.99) and play my music.  I have always used an armband, but with my bat wings, it's hard to find one that fits right.  Plus, I have the Samsung Galaxy S3.  The thing is huge!  It's like running with a brick on my arm.  For reals!  So, I started looking for an alternative and I found the Tune Belt and decided to try it.  I.LOVE.IT.  It rocks!  It's made to be worn around your waist and it is adjustable!  It fits my phone and waist perfectly.  I have only used it 2 times, but both times I liked it.  It doesn't slip around or fall down.  The clear plastic screen on the front is easy to see thru AND you can access your screen without any problems.  There's a small Velcro pocket on the back of the belt, where you can hold a credit card and house key, or some money.  There's not a lot of Velcro, but it rests against your body, so I would think it will hold.  I might attach some more Velcro, I just haven't decided yet.  This was worth every penny of the $25 it cost.  2 thumbs up from this girl!!!!


Well, I  need to get a move on.  I have to work at 2pm and I still have half a protein shake to finish.  Here's the best song of my workout!!!!



Until next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...