Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 2, Week 1 C25K Done!

I just finished day 2 of the C25K just a little bit ago and I have to say, I'm pretty pumped!  I had to do it inside on my parent's treadmill (thank you mom and dad!), it wasn't as "fun" as being outside but at least I went and did it.  My mom was a hoot!  She would walk by the doorway (their treadmill is in a separate room) and pretend to be running by, make faces, ect.  It made the time go by so much faster.  I'm still waiting for the right time to tell them they need to install a T.V. for me, their favorite daughter, just so I can work out LOL

Anywho, I just wanted to stop by and tell you all that AND of course share the BEST song of the work out.  If you don't have this song, I highly suggest you get it.  It rocks!  In fact, if you want it, leave me your e-mail and I'll send it to you!  Now...listen! 


Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...