Sunday, January 20, 2013

So Sore!

Well, Day 1 Week 1 of the C25K program was a success!  I can barely walk my legs hurt so bad, so I'm taking it as a sign that 1. I'm out of shape and 2. I worked all the right muscles yesterday.  Yippee for me?  All I know, is the pain better move out by tomorrow because I'm going full force into Day 2!   So, take that!

I was super, SUPER lazy today so I deiced to make Diet Cola Chicken but put it in the crockpot.  It didn't turn out too bad, but I probably could have gotten by with about a 1/2 a can of diet soda instead of a full can.  But it was still edible, so I'm okay with it. 

I haven't updated my picture lately and since we're still fairly new to 2013, I'm going to post the most recent one that was taken last Friday after my friend Allison cut and colored it.  I don't know what I would do without her...she's my hair styling goddess that understands my need for lots of blonde and short spiky hair!

Katie 2013

 So yeah, I really didn't do much at all today...I think saying I was a bum might be an understatement.  But if you look up, you'll see I added my workout/running tunes!  That took me a long time, I didn't realize I had THAT many songs.  I mean, yes, I transferred them one by one, but I didn't think it was THAT many.  I'm still adding the artist's names, but this will get you started.  I can't listen to the same songs over and over, hence all of the songs.  I'm sure I'll be adding to it, just not sure when yet. 

On a different note, I'm looking at getting something to do at home to workout on my off running days.  I have Zumba for the Wii and I like it, but am not that good at it.  I thought about getting this Zumba Body Shaping System but I'm not 100% sure yet.  Has anyone used this?  If so...please share!

I'm also thinking of getting this cute little crock-pot to take to work.  It would be perfect for all kinds of things and leftovers.  And the price isn't bad either!  Working 2p-10p isn't the best shift in the world and eating the food provided at work for us is full of carbs and calories.  That is my own personal downfall.  But if I would get one of these, I could take soups, chili and even left over casseroles! 

And, in my search for the perfect armband for my phone, I have found this.  Not an armband, but a belt!  Because I have batwings, finding an armband that fits and stays put isn't easy.  I thought the belt might be my answer.  And you can wear it as a sling as well, but I see that getting in my way somehow.  I am what people call accident prone :)

So, there you have it.  The very exciting day of Katie.  I didn't do a thing...but online shopping!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...