Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week One Of C25K Is In The Books!



WAHOO!!!!!!  Week one of the C25K is in the books!  I know, you only do it every other day, but that's more than I've done since about October, so...WAY TO GO ME!!!!!!

The first thing I did when I came home from running/walking?  Well, make my daily Click Protein Drink and then brag about finishing Week 1 on Facebook!  Then I ordered my new Tune Belt for my phone since my old arm band is shot and then came here to share my progress with all of you.  

For those of you doing this same program, give yourself a huge pat on the back.  We may not be coming in first, but at least we're crossing the finish line, right?!  RIGHT?!    Way to go everyone, I'm proud of us all!

And now, for the best part of the post...my favorite songs of the workout. So, here you go!  Take a listen!  Until next time!







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG my hips are killing me from week one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Congrats on finishing your first week! I start week 2 tomorrow. Good luck...and I promise, the pain will get better :) Have a great weekend, Miss Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...