Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 1, Week 2 Of C25K Done!

Okay everyone!  Did you get up and get your walk/run in?  I did!  Are you still on the fence about starting the C25K program?  I can completely understand that.  Never in a million years did I think I would run.  But, I'm telling you, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!  I know you can!  And, if I can do it, anyone can.  Trust me! I have a whole tab up there at the top of my page with all kinds of running/walking music.  I've taken the guess work out of finding some songs, so you can't use that excuse either!

The weather is still gloomy, slushy and now foggy, but it's starting to warm up out there.  I ran on my parent's treadmill again today, but can't wait to get outside.  There's just something about fresh air during your workout.

Alright...if you haven't done your workout today, get to it!  But first, here's the best song of my workout.  I love this song!


Until next time!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. http://smartmomssavingmoney.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-sales-at-kohls-in-most.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...